Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chalk @ Mount Sophia

Photobucket

I love Sunday brunch :x

Creamy scrambled eggs with smoked salmon & avocado on toast...
Photobucket

...or with bacon, sauteed vegetables & mushroom
Photobucket

It is pleasing to the eye and simply scrumptious..

Photobucket

...and that is the reason why I am always looking forward to brunch, all-day as always ;)

Chalk is definitely one of my favourite place for brunch now :)

Chalk
11 Mount Sophia, #01-03
Lunch, 12pm - 3pm
Dinner, 6.30pm - 10.30pm
Tel: 6883 2120

4 comments:

XinLi29288 said...

haha you finally went to Chalk =)

Amasou Umasou said...

Did you climb the flight of stairs to the Old School?

Shirin said...

Hmmm! This looks yummy! ((:

Bella V said...

Xinli: yea. haha. Saw the post on Amasou and the scrambled eggs are really alluring. It was really good! :)

Amasou-Umasou: My friend drove up. haha

Shirin: Tell me what you want to eat, we go there this weekend. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails